SoWa Farmer's Market
Time & Location
About the Event
Farmers Market COVID-19 Guidelines
- Customers and vendors are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Customers may not attend if they have COVID-19, have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, or are displaying any related symptoms.
- To expedite shopping, customers are encourage to bring a shopping list and/or pre-order.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations will be provided for customer use.
- Customers must adhere to social distancing guidelines, stay 6 feet apart at all times, and follow all market policies.
- Food may not be consumed on-site. No sampling will be allowed.
- All shopping is “touch-less” with the exception of produce. Customers will place orders with individual vendors and all products will be bagged by the vendor using single use bags. Farmers may let you pick out your own produce.
- Credit card, tap-to-pay, and other touch-less payment options are strongly recommended.
Per city guidelines, space at the market is limited to 100 guests at a time. If we hit our capacity, we'll ask you to wait in line maintaining 6 feet of distance between yourself and others.
Please consider pre-ordering to expedite your shopping. Visit our website for pre-order links and an up-to-date vendor list!
Stay tuned as we add some handmade kitchen goods to the line-up. Check back for vendor updates and visit our website for up-to-date information.