2020 Roslindale 'Grab N' Go' Farmer's Market
Time & Location
About the Event
Typically in the Summer, the RVMS Farmers Market has free children’s activities and live music every week. It’s a true community event where residents, local businesses, and farm-fresh food come together in Adams Park on Saturdays throughout the summer and fall. The market is open from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm every Saturday, rain or shine, from June through November in Adams Park. The first day of the Farmers Market is always the first Saturday of June. In 2020, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have reformatted our market into a Grab-and-Go Farmers Market.
WE ARE ASKING ALL VISITORS TO BE MINDFUL AND ATTENTIVE. BELOW ARE GUIDELINES WE ARE REQUIRING OF SHOPPERS:
- Face covering/masks and maintaining social distancing of 6 feet or more are required at all times.
- We're working with our vendors to gather online ordering options and bring them to you ahead of time in an Online Ordering Document each week in our E-newsletter. Whenever possible, order online from our vendors so you're able to pick up your prepared order & minimize your time inside Adams Park.
- Food items aside from produce are required to be pre-packaged by vendors for easy & low contact Grab-and-Go pick up.
- Please DO NOT TOUCH any food items while you're shopping. Allow vendors to get them for you.
- To access the RVMS Farmers Market, specific entry/exit points have been implemented at Adam Park. Please enter on Poplar Street and exit at Washington Street/Cummins Highway. A limited number of customers will be allowed in the market at one time.
- Please do not visit the RVMS Farmers Markets if you are ill.
- The first 30 minutes of the market (9:00am-9:30am) is reserved for the elderly and customers at risk.
- We will require attendees to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon arrival at stations provided in the park.
- Customers are asked to shop at the market for essential food needs ONLY.
- Consider coordinating with neighbors to send one person to purchase items for multiple individuals or families. At maximum, one member per household may shop at the market.
- Limit your time in the market to 15 minutes
LOCATION & PARKING FOR THE FARMERS MARKET
During both the Summer and Winter Markets, parking is available during the market at the Lower Commuter Rail Lot off of Belgrade Avenue (pay $2 using the ParkBoston app) and the free Taft Hill Terrace Municipal Parking Lot shown on the map below. Please click on the icons to get directions to each location.